Using a mailmerge document that worked fine in the previous version
(no, I don't know the number, but very recent, I'm getting updates
through the Fedora repos) hardly works at all now.

The document is an address sheet with three of images.  It uses
hidden paragraphs for almost every line, and the images.

The data navigator shows the correct data, the result of a query.

Mailmerge gets the first line of the address correct, and nothing
else.

Some fields appear as field names (eg <Address1>)(yes, I do have
"View Fieldnames" turned off), some fields appear as data from a row
(always the same one) that isn't even in the result set...

This is very peculiar.  Is this is a known issue?  Surely not.

Mark Stanton
One small step for mankind...