Ok, a little more information, because I've now fixed the problem and
have a bit more idea of the scope of the mess, which is huge, I'd
This mailmerge is linked to a query in a MySQL database.
My query couldn't use the query wizard (Andreas won't be surprised).
In coding the query I wrote the field names in camelcase (eg
"Address1", "PersonName"), the actual database fields are all in
lowercase. Changing this made the mailmerge show data.
However, the query worked prior to that, and in fact the hidden
paragraph conditions worked correctly, even though they were also in
Interestingly, calculated fields given camelcase names with "AS"
work! Uncalculated fields given names (eg `Address1` AS `Address1`)
Interestingly, again, it seems that some conditional statements don't
work the way they used to, either.
Am I talking complete rubbish here, or are others finding similar
One small step for mankind...
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy