I understand now Alessandro's situation - at least I assume.

I also had the same problem when I created my own template - and still have for next templates I need to make. I wanted to have a title master and 1 slide master.

The master view allows currently only 1 master layout (title, content). Using this I could create my own kind of title master, however it is not very good and rather cumbersome to make.

Therefore I also would appreciate if master slides could have at least a proper title slide layout. From my point of view this would be sufficient. However, a few more to mach Alessandro would be better and easier to work with.

If Dan could take such and enhancement request to the dev-team I appreciate this a lot..