Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2012 Archives by date, by thread · List index

I ran into a writer problem with a table with split cells. When saved in doc
(MSO 2003) format, the table is not displayed correctly when reopening (the
row with the split cell is corrupted and values lost). I found the following
bug on the wiki: which
appears to be the same or related. I didn't have a problem with this
document with earlier versions, and confirmed that this document is
displayed correctly using AOO 3.4.1.  I am using the latest LO version I also confirmed that the problem is unique to the doc 2003 format.
If I save the file in odt or docx or even rtf format, the table is displayed

I don't have access to bugzilla, but pass this information on to confirm the
existence of this problem (and also hope it will be fixed soon).


View this message in context:
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.