2012/8/13 Anthony Easthope <antisocky@myopera.com>:
To me it seems fairly straightforward. I use Opera mail and it is great
for mailing lists as it groups all replies to one thread in a
conversation view. it also has a *Reply to list and a *Reply all
functionality. It only seems logical to me to hit "reply to list" as
that is what it is. anyway as the cliche goes I was "jus sayin"

Regards
Anthony

When you say Opera mail, do you mean the Opera web mail or the Opera
M2 email client?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ