Am 04.06.2012 17:25, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Thanks for your kind words :)

Simplest answer is grab the 3.4.6 now if you don't already have LO on your system.

*Why exactly?*

If you already have LO then wait 4 weeks until the release of 3.5.5 on the 8th July or else just
test-drive 3.5.4 for yourself and decide for yourself.

Annoyingly there isn't really a simple Y/n type answer.  It depends what you need it for, what functionality you want
and all that sort of thing.  Is a spoon better than a fork?  That type of thing.  It's a bit like watching tennis or
going to a pantomime at the moment!  ("Oh yes it is", "Oh no it isn't")

In both previous branches the .4 was when the branch suddenly settled down a LOT and became a LOT
more stable.  Unfortunately we wont know for certain until tons of people have been using it for a
while.  We can't read the future!  Tons of people have been using the 3.4.6 for quite a few weeks
with very few grumbles reaching this list.

I guess each "sub-point release" is kinda like half a "Service Pack".  So, 3.5.4 is like saying 3.5
with SP2.  Of course LO fans would say that each sub-point release is like a whole Service Pack so it's like 3.5 SP4
but in terms of comparing with other projects where SP2 is about where the project becomes stable i would say that it's
the .4 in LO.  But we haven't really quantified this objectively yet.  It just seems to be the way it's playing out so
far.

Again, you have no clue what you are writing about.
Shame on you!