Hi :)
I have just done a bit of digging around.

Looking back through Andreas' answers
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=254826&i=80

I found this but i'm not sure it's much help for you
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/database-td3926217i20.html#a3928210

This one seems to expand on the useful line at the end there
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Base-3-5-2-2-hangs-td3910280.html#a3911654

This one is a bit of an overview with nothing specific but might be useful to skim through for ideas
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Address-Books-td3829696.html#a3832514

This one looks brilliant to me
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Base-and-new-Report-Builder-in-3-5-td3817159.html#a3819387

There is some documentation at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Base_Guide
and an FAQ (translated from the French team's) at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq

Sadly most of the people that know a lot about the ins-and-outs of Base are unwilling to help write
the Base guide so it's down to 1 person who is desperately busy with a lot of other projects.

Regards from
Tom :)