Hi Alex,
I have LO 3.3 installed on Windows/Vista and Linux-Mint-Lisa. The native MySQL-Connector
worked flawlessly - at least for what I use it. As a "fall-back" I still use the Vista-
System. But, when going to 3.5.0-RC2 today, I saw that - as I had already noticed earlier
on, the connector cannot be activated. ODBC works - well, kind of!
I have never built anything from source in LO. Could you point me in the right direction,
please? Maybe I find the time to have a go.
Regards