Hi :)
It is going to take more than 1 more person to sort out Base.  We need to find a way of getting a
whole load of people involved.  The BoD has decided to just sit&wait and is happy to leave it to
chance and natural progression (ie waiting for devs to move beyond Writer and Calc towards the more
interesting challenges presented by Base).  There is a bit more activity in OpenOffice.org so
perhaps we should just wait and see if we can use whatever happens there!  LibreOffice has higher
priorities than sorting out Base as Base is fine for most people most of the time apparently.
Regards from
Tom :)