Hi All

As always I seem to be battling again with my Database!!

I've just updated to Linux Mint 12 KDE which includes LO. BUT it would not even run on my new set-up. So I removed it and installed OO in it's place. The new OO did not seem to like my 'Input Form' so I re-created it. BUT - it takes for ever to "save" and most of the time DOES NOT save the information!! (This is a problem I've had with both OO and LO)

So I removed OO and re-installed LO 3.4.3 and jdk 1.6.0_21. Now when I try to Open my DB I get the error "No SDBC driver found"!! I've Googled about this and it looks as if this is a known current "Bug" that has not been fixed.

I even tried to create a new Database (which it did OK) and then renaming my old file to this name but I still get the same error!!

Is there an answer to this - I HAVE to get my DB up again URGENTLY!!!!

Thanks a lot
/
Ian Whitfield
Pretoria