Hi :)
The 3.4.3 release brings together the advantages of both branches.  It's the first of the 3.4.x
line that really settled into being stable but it has the improved MS .docX (etc) compatibility
that the 3.3.x branch lacks a little.

I am on 3.4.3 on Windows but 3.3.2 on Ubuntu and i am quite happy with both although i probably
don't push them as much as you need to.
Regards from
Tom :)