Responding to Tim, NoOp, and Kracked Press all at once to minimize the
number of emails.

On 11-10-20 07:24 PM, NoOp wrote:
... How was the document created?

I couldn't say, I wasn't the one who created it, and don't have direct
access to that person. I can only assume Word...?

  You my want to export your doc to a pdf and then look at the
File|Properties|Fonts and see what they are.

I did this and get: DejaVuSans, Georgia, TimesNewRomanPSMT,
TimesNewRomanPS-BoldMT, Georgia-Bold, DejaVuSans-Bold.

I'm not too sure what to do with this information, though, I admit...?