I installed lo-menubar from the Ubuntu Software Center which is said to
provide a Global Menu rather than a program-specific one.

While the installation is successful and the extension works as stated, I
would like to disable or remove it because I now realise that it does have
"*Windows*" as part of the Global Menu.
There's File, Edit, View, Insert, Format, Tools, Help ... but no *Windows*.
I'm used to relying on *Windows* and then opening a new window of the same
document. Additionally, LibreOffice would remember how I arrange two Windows
and open the second window just the way I like it.

Since Windows is missing, I have to work around by going to File, New
Document which I don't like.

When I look in Tools, Extension Manager, I see three extensions listed:
Copy Visible cells (which I had installed on LibreOffice 3.3 / Natty and
which has been retained during the upgrade to 11.10)
menubar (installed via Ubuntu Software Center)
Script Provider for Python 3.3.0 (which seems to have been there by default
since I didn't install it)

The last two, menubar and Script Provider have little locks next to them.

While the first, "Copy visible cells" has a disable/remove option, the two
with locks next to them don't. So it looks like I cannot disable or remove
menubar unless someone helps me!