Hi :)
Can you right-click on it and choose "close tool-bar"?  On mine there is a little separator at the
beginning of the tool-bar to separate it from the rest of the icons tool-bar and that seems to be
about the best place to try right-clicking.

I hide the table's & the pictures' toolbar around there when i want to try to stop them popping up
in inconvenient places.
Regards from
Tom :)