On 10/10/2011 09:07 AM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
On 10/10/2011 11:47 AM, NoOp wrote:
On 10/10/2011 07:04 AM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
On 10/09/2011 10:45 PM, NoOp wrote:

As for the Not Found issues, I will look into that as soon as I have
time.  But as you stated, I should remove Seamonkey from the list.
And everything else you have there that is insecure.
Well you tell me, since you seem to know better than the LO people that
provided me the list.

Right... The LO people provided you with the versions on
http://libreoffice-na.us/multi-version/extras.html ?

I'll not bother to go through each but I will comment regarding the
Mozilla ones that you list:

Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13

http://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/firefox36.html
Note the security issues addressed since 3.6.13.

Thunderbird 3.1.7

http://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/thunderbird31.html
Note the security issues addressed since 3.1.7

Sunbird is EOL and no longer supported.

My list of software came from the first LibreOfficeBox DVD developed by
TDF/LO people.  My install files came directly from the publisher's sites.

So why not just provide a link to the publishers site?

If you want to nick-pick, everything you download from web sites are
potentially insecure or have nasties hidden in them.  That is way you
have security software to filter out the problems.  I found a issue with
several of the extension from OOo's own site, according to my Linux
virus protection software.  Looks like they did not check their own site
for security issues.

Right... and you reported that, right?

So, if you do not want to run the risk of
downloading a file that might have a security problem, then you should
never browse the Internet or get your email.  Both can let nasties in if
you do not have your security setup in advanced.  Every web page and
email could potentially harbor some nasty thing, so if you want to keep
your computer safe and secure, do not connect it to the Net.  Most
business keep their systems offline for that very reason.

OK. Good luck.