On 10/10/2011 07:04 AM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
On 10/09/2011 10:45 PM, NoOp wrote:
It appears to me that you are not concerned with security *at all*&  for
that reason I'd recommend that others avoid downloading anything from
your site.

Well, the list of "extras" like SeaMonkey came directly from the list
used in the first German language DVD created by the TDF/LO people.  I
do not use SeaMonkey, but since the LO people listed it, I did as well.
As for md5sum filse, I never created them before.  If you check the
LibreOffice.org download page, you will find that they do not have
md5sum files listed either.

Really?

Apparently you've not bothered to tick the box to the right of the download:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
Get details (md5sum,…)
So, let's see what that entails if I check that box for the Windows US
English version:
LibO_3.4.3_Win_x86_install_multi.exe 189 MB md5sum,…
and then click the 'md5sum,…' & that leads to:
<http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.4.3/win/x86/LibO_3.4.3_Win_x86_install_multi.exe.mirrorlist>

Well... what do you know <sc>:
    Size: 189M (197842724 bytes)
    Last modified: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:00:29 GMT (Unix time: 1314273629)
    SHA-256 Hash:
e5eb44a24b848b275682aa40ec771dcf6a1000285080f405440362294b808d72
    SHA-1 Hash: 697b9e796e8955658e360fd32f16177ee17fe7e8
    MD5 Hash: e6e5486e502f2928e0943f1eed3f9609
    BitTorrent Information Hash: 8415bae5ef78da9fa59d901d9217111105b0275d
    PGP signature available

and even a PGP signature:
<http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.4.3/win/x86/LibO_3.4.3_Win_x86_install_multi.exe.asc>

As for the Not Found issues, I will look into that as soon as I have
time.  But as you stated, I should remove Seamonkey from the list.

And everything else you have there that is insecure.