On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 06:13 -0700, John McAtee wrote:
The site looks great.  I am interested in downloading the DVD ISO but it seems that the links are
not yet ready.  Am I correct in thinking that I can download the individual packages but not the
entire DVD ISO yet?  If I wrong then please point me to the link for the DVD ISO.

Thanks for all the work you are putting into this project.

Hello John

Well, there was / is DVD images planned.
- to make a long story short;
Tim (who has put in a lot of work on that site) was supposed to be
getting some help on the DVD image build side from a partner, the
partner keeps letting him, and the plan down by not finishing his
piece ....but that is the plan :(

As to just having that site as a repository of sorts for older binary
releases, even sans DVD images for each, seems like a good thing to have
come out of his efforts (not trying to dodge that whole 'not getting the
dvd image built step' here...) and really if you think about it the
older builds might make less sense for a full DVD sized download...

...as for the DVD image, the weekends here, maybe the latest release
version can find a way into existence during it.

//drew