Yes, it has had many releases since Oracle stopped developing OOo.

Now Lo has two lines. 3.3.x for the most-stable versions, and 3.4.x the more "cutting-edge version. Actually 3.4.x line will soon be ready for business use, and seems to have better read/write abilities for files like .docx and .xltx. Soon the last 3.3.x version will be out and the new 3.5.x line will be started as the new "cutting-edge" line and 3.4.x will be the most-stable versions. This way, there will be one line for ready for business users and one line for those who want to try the most "cutting-edge" version of all the newest features.

Right now, the release schedule is listed with dates of each release through the end of 2012. I doubt that OOo has/had anything like that. These dates were so far correct, within a day or two depending on problems that delayed them in the past. No other software package I have used has been able to keep to such a schedule with their products and still keep producing the best possible products within these time constraints. Sometimes there are issues with some features on some systems, but for the most part, they are always better that the last release.