On 8 Sep 2011 at 8:45, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:

For long threads, scrolling down to the bottom to read the new stuff is
a pain. But if you want to top post, or bottom post, to each his own.

This list seems to suffer from long sections of quoted text with
sometimes just a single line of new stuff right at the bottom (eg. 'I
agree'). Provided people cut out all but what is relevant to their
reply I personally don't mind whether it is top, bottom or
interspersed. But as one with a casual interest in most of the posts,
the ability to quickly see the gist without having to scroll down
several page worths is vital. I am told by the way that top posting is
far preferable to disabled people using reading aids, as they hardly
want all the old stuff spoken by their machine before they get to the
new stuff.

Dave

http://www.davesergeant.com