Hi Don

My actual printer is a Epson TX105, tomorrow I'm going to test the
labels with a HP C3180. If everything goes ok then the problem may be
in the device driver.

Claudio Aranha

Em 17-08-2011 22:28, Don Myers escreveu:
Hi Claudio,

You are most welcome. I'm sorry that didn't help. I print most of
my labels using an HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 printer through cups in
Ubuntu 11.04. I have not had any problem at all once I adjust the
top margin and the column width to make sure everything is fitting
on the label. I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to suggest.
Maybe someone else can help.

Don

On 08/17/2011 10:34 AM, Claudio Aranha wrote: Hi Don

Thanks for your help, but the problem still persists. I have found
the model on World Label and get the same error when printing. I'm
starting to think it may be a problem with CUPS (Common Unix
Printing System) because I get the same error with another
program.

Thanks, Claudio