Hi Tom,

There was one size label our church was using that wasn't on the World Label list of available labels. Those labels were used to print ingredients for Easter eggs they sell. Also, there wasn't a template for that particular size. I sent them an e-mail. Apparently it was an error that the size I wanted wasn't listed. they had the label available. I made a table style template for them and sent it to them. The person who had been printing them for the church was using Microsoft Word. I was helping to put them on. By the time we would get to 2/3 down the label sheet the labels were printing high and the top line would end up being partially on the bottom of the label above it. There was no margin for error. The labels were full. I put the ingredients in the table style form and printed them in OpenOffice at that time (LibreOffice was not out yet, but the labels work just as well in it.) and they printed perfectly. No wasted labels at all. The advantage of the table style is that if you need to move the text right or left, simply drag the column widths. To change how the text is centered on the labels, simply change the top margin of the page. I do a fair amount of label printing, and I love the table style label templates. I also found in my e-mails to World Label, they are very strong proponents of Open Source. Therefore they get my business. Their prices are competitive also. I've only used American sizes. The only adjustments I've needed to make are to adjust for variations between printers.