My point, when I started this thread, was that is looks like
from the list that there are less people are dealing with OOo's
list and more dealing with LibreOffice's list.

Also I believe I wondered how many downloads of LibreOffice
there has been since ver 3.3 came out.

I was not asking question about OOo.  I was just commenting
about seeing more people using LibreOffice's list over OOo's
about question with each's suite.