Well I have been seeing less and less emails on the
OOo users email list since LibreOffice 3.3 came out.

I use to see 30, 40, and even 50 emails per day coming
from that list to my email account.  Now it is very much
less.  Today there were less than 10 for the last 24 hour
period.  I hope that means that more and more of the
OOo users are moving to become LibreOffice users.

I have never seen it so low over at OOo's users list
and never so much over here at LO's user's list.

I really would like to know how many downloads the
web site had since ver. 3.3 came out last month.  There
should be some stats from the hosting server that shows
how many times the install files were "looked" at [i.e. downloaded]
since then.  I know that I had something like that with
my hosted domains.  It would be nice to know and
be able to tell people at the Expos and Events how many
downloads were done before the Linux distros got involved
to mess up the stats.