On 2011/02/16 8:02 PM  webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:

Well I have been seeing less and less emails on the
OOo users email list since LibreOffice 3.3 came out.

I use to see 30, 40, and even 50 emails per day coming
from that list to my email account.
That is a gross exaggeration. 30 a day = 900 a month. Only one month had that many posts in the last year. 50 posts a day = 1500 a month. The last time there were that many or more posts was Oct 2008.

Here are the numbers for the last year.
Jan 2011     435
Dec 2010     320
Nov 2010     586
Oct 2010     544
Sep 2010     632
Aug 2010     632
Jul 2010     661
Jun 2010     734
May 2010     615
Apr 2010     472
Mar 2010     706
Feb 2010     879
Jan 2010     1000

Now it is very much
less.  Today there were less than 10 for the last 24 hour
period.
Only a little less. I could pick out many days in the past that it had only 10 posts.In Feb 2011 so far there are 213 posts (extrapolates to 383 a month).
Feb 1 had 23 posts. Fer 8 had 24 posts. Feb 9 had 38 posts,

Larry
--
Larry I. Gusaas