Re: [libreoffice-marketing] What Can LibreOffice Do To Fight COVID-19? (was: A LibreOffice team for Folding@home)

I think this is great.

Perhaps it would make sense to update this wiki page with some information.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Boinc

Or perhaps create a page more generic to this type of CPU sharing use and
have homefolding and boinc as sub-pages.

Anyway, will join in the homefolding work with one of the machines here at
the house.

Best wishes,

Drew