Hi.

I agree with Regis.
Following the "keep it simple" philosophy, I will personally use two boxes:

- The first one: *Download LIbreOffice *(with the Older branch - currently 7.6)

- The second box: help develop LibreOffice. *Download the new beta version* (with Newer branch - currently 24.2)

The link for business users getting support is already present at the top of the page, so there is no need to write it in the box.

Regards.

Franco