I would really like to have a brochure aimed specifically at
developers for use at OSCON (Open Source Conference) in July, but I'm
not a developer so I don't know what is most relevant and important to
include.

I could start with info from http://www.libreoffice.org/developers/
and https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development and then ask for
comments and improvements from developers. Not sure there is time for
this, but it's certainly a brochure that is needed for other
conferences, so someone's got to start on it sometime.

I'll see what I can do over the next few days. No promises; a lot is
going on in Documentation right now.

--Jean