Hi Jean,

Le 2013-06-26 18:17, Jean Weber a écrit :

I realize now that I am behind the Official brochure of the General
Information brochure -- too many irons in the fire. I will work on the USLtr
and A4 versions as soon as I have free time.

Did you want to work up an official brochure for the Community brochure
while we are at it? The formatting and hyphenation are different on the
Official templates (from the Community templates) and there is slightly less
space allowed for text.

If I have time, I'm happy to do that. However, if we need to resolve
any questions about the photos, perhaps that should be done first?

RE: Photos, I would pass this on to Florian to see if there was a release form filled by everyone in the photo and, if there was not a release form filled, then go ahead and use it until we can get another group photo to replace it.

We should make it a point to get everyone's release at our next October meet.

Were you going to use the Community version or the Official version for
OSCON? For some reason, I think using the Community version may be more
appealing Community brochure<->Community rather than formalizing it with a
Official brochure<->Community presentation.

I plan to use the Community version of this brochure for OSCON.

Were you also contemplating printing the General Info. brochure for OSCON?

Yes, I intend to also print copies of the Community version of the
General Info brochure for OSCON.

--Jean

--
Marc Paré