Le 2013-06-25 16:39, Jean Weber a écrit :
I can tweak the photos, and I will do so.

Marc, re legal issues about group photos, is there a difference between printed photos and ones on
the web?

--Jean

On 25/06/2013, at 23:00, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:

No. There is a doctor in our western province where he posted, on his Facebook, photos of some of his patients with their faces blocked out with rectangular black bars over their faces and someone reposted the same photos without the rectangles to show how easy it is to remove photo blocks -- most of the patients did not care anyway, but, that doctor is now being reprimanded by the medical association and the privacy commission is also looking into possible redress.

I think it is best if the TDF get release forms from everyone in the shots and we can always go back to these if there are any problems from any countries. At least we can prove that a release for was available from our TDF German entity. I am not sure how strict the laws are in Germany.

For the video workshops that I am attending, we have signed a blanket release form for photos, videos, recordings etc. for the workshops themselves, just in case they video us.

In our video productions, we are also advised to get "location" release forms filled if we are photographing in a public place and recognizable location, which is also another consideration -- some of our local villages/cities want to control how they are perceived on public videos and are now enforcing it -- a little over the top IMO.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com