I printed a test of that brochure and have two comments

1]
Since there are two photos on the front panel, it bleeds through the "standard" paper.

I printed it out again with heavier "cover stock" paper [not as heavy as card stock] and there was not image bleed through.

So, it prints well on home/office inkjet printers, as long as you use the heavier, thicker, paper. I use cover stock since it is stiff enough and runs through my printers better than card stock paper. Now if you are lucky to have a colored laser printer, then the "standard" weight paper you use for printing [20-27 lb or about 75 g/m^_2 ] should work fine. Cover stock paper is about 67 lb in "weight", while card stock is about 110 lb.

2]
For my inkjet printers, it seems that photos/images print out a bit darker than what appears on the monitor. When I print out photos on photo paper it does not do this though. So maybe you should modify the photos, i.e. brightness and contrast editing, so the photos print out better. The top group photo may have issues for this type of editing, since it is a "dark room" photo. Maybe it could be edited from the original source file, though.

Jean, Marc
you are doing a good job taking the leadership of the brochure[s] project. I thank you and all of the others that are helping to get this type of marketing tool out to our people. I know it is hard to get people to follow up and look at LO's web site, if you do not give them a brochure or other handout. Business cards do not cut it.

Thanks again.

Tim L.