On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 1:55 AM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:
Le 2013-06-25 16:39, Jean Weber a écrit :

I can tweak the photos, and I will do so.

Marc, re legal issues about group photos, is there a difference between
printed photos and ones on the web?

--Jean

On 25/06/2013, at 23:00, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:

No. [...]
I think it is best if the TDF get release forms from everyone in the shots
and we can always go back to these if there are any problems from any
countries. At least we can prove that a release for was available from our
TDF German entity. I am not sure how strict the laws are in Germany.

The two photos I chose are being used on the donations page for
TDF/LO. So if more needs to be done in terms of permissions, then that
applies there as well. This is probably a topic more suitable for some
other list.

I plan to use what I've got for OSCON, but if necessary we can change
the brochure later.

--Jean