Le 13/05/13 09:25 PM, Jean Weber a écrit :
On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 7:16 AM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:
Let's get started on a list of points for this brochure as it is our next priority.

* our community offers developer meets (so far localized)
* we have gone to sprints
* QA meets
* QA bug hunt marathons
* support from the TDF to pay for members attending/representing TDF/LibreOffice
* use of IRC, Skype, Google etc. tools for some text or face to face encounters
* IRC used by our most active and contributing developers
* groups such as marketing make use of collaborative work for PR's and webpages

Hmmm, do you think it would be best to break this down to the different
teams and list what collectively they bring to the community?

I've started putting some of this discussion (and the one for the
Academia brochure) on the relevant wiki pages. Hope that's okay.

I'm now mulling over what I think would be useful to include in this
particular brochure. I'll add my points here on this thread and also
put them on the wiki page.

--Jean

Thanks!

Marc Paré