Le 2013-02-03 07:58, timofonic timofonic a écrit :
Interesting...

Are there plans to deploy this on other than English countries? I see there
is a volunteer from Hong Kong, so maybe the book is translated in Chinese
too.  I would like to like know about the availability of other
translations and their completion percentages.

What about collaboration with local organizations? These can be LUGs, pro
open source organisations like cultural ones (specially those of
progressive nature, at least on my country).

There's a big need of making FOSS teaching events about Free Software like
LibreOffice and Linux, at least here at Spain. This could ease the average
people to use and get interest in this other projects and also get feedback
from people to know how to improve usability and features to improve or
add. Those can be done by local organizations in a volunteer way and using
official teaching material by The Document Foundation. Giving some kind of
certificate and a rigorous teaching way could attract ruins of people
(specially the unemployed ones, too much in Spain).

I'm highly interested in this "extreme guerrilla marketing" approach that
even newbies coil help on it, please inform me about new stuff.