My intention was not to say, in fact, that LibO is a bad product. I love LibO and use it daily.
What I meant to say was; Any product good or bad can be marketed in such a way that it matters not
about the product itself but the message.

My example of a poorly crafted message angered a lot of you. I want to challenge everyone to craft
a positive message and story to attach to marketing materials that focus's on the great things
LibreOffice offers. Not just the superficial things. Meaningful and substantial.

Dave Johnson, USNFR
davefilms.us@gmail.com
6195496830
http://www.davefilms.us
http://www.libreofficedvd.info
(619) 335-5314
(619) 335-5314Dave Johnson DUNS number: 826989779

"Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send OpenDocument instead!
http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/";