Hi again

I think the most vulnerable market-share, the largest easiest gain for us is a
certain percentage of the MicroSquish Office market.  People who are thinking
about upgrading from an older MS Office 'should' be considering us but if we
don't make ourselves known then they will just default to MS right?  trying to
sell ourselves on Principles and philosophy is a bad move in this category.

Another good market-share could come from OpenOffice users and OpenOffice
promoters to try to re-gain some losses we got from the name-change.  Our main
selling point for this category are our Principles and can be seen by comparing
the 2 product's updates since the fork.  This is a much smaller market-share and
significant chunks of it are moving over automatically anyway.

A third sizable share would be people that do not have anything yet, perhaps on
the new machine they got at Christmas.  Perhaps a lot of these are likely to be
college students.  Not so easy to anticipate the "selling points" that they
would find attractive, speed of delivery perhaps?