On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:
Le 2010-11-01 12:55, Alexandro Colorado a écrit :

OOo had many Non-Profits around the world some of them with a budget,
I wonder if you have knock on their door and have them as
contributors? I would think of French, Italian and Japanese groups
could have a space on their budget to participate with the cost and
get some benefit from it.

Hi Alexandro:

I think there had been a mention of the same idea on another thread and it
was pointed out that money contributed for OOo use could not be re-directed
to another project. Which to me sounds fair.

I think the money was contributed to the community. If (for example)
PLIO goes to branch off of libreoffice and has 20,000 dls budget. You
said, they wouldnt use it for TDF because that money was meant for
OOo?

I think is getting ahead of themselves, since that money could be for
other matters, including PLIO infrastructure.

E-mail to marketing+help@libreoffice.org for instructions on how to
deleted

--
Alexandro Colorado