Le 2010-10-23 08:36, Graham Lauder a écrit :
On Saturday 23 Oct 2010 21:26:05 Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2010-10-23 01:41, Cor Nouws a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote (23-10-10 02:13)

Just thought that I would start a thread on LibO use in Business as
there was a mention of weak areas in the suite that prevents its use and
an efficient tool.

[....]

you will have to excuse me I broke my right hand and it is now encased in
plaster so typing is bloody slow.  :)

integration with a cms, libO in a cloud, Mail/calendar integration all
available as a single package, simplified mail merge, more xforms development.
(forms is killer for business, imagine xforms exporting directly from desktop
to a CMS.)

Or all this available as extensions.  Extensions packages for business.  At
the moment extensions are difficult to navigate and require a level of
knowledge of the extensions database.  Extensions should be grouped as
business, education, development, NFP (not for profit), Authoring, DTP and so
on dependant on their use case.

impress is progressing well imo, the renaissance team have done some very cool
stuff with it

If there is a marketing member who has a passionate interest in this
feel free to take the lead. I am more into LibO in all education but
will also work on this in need to.

:D, I'mm there with bells on tho having difficulty ringing them left handed.
:)

Marc

cheers
GL

Hi Graham:

Sorry to hear about your hand. Best of health and a speedy recovery. I hope to hear you clapping soon! -- Marc

Re: navigation of the extensions pages, we are here to fix this. Keep giving us your advice.