Le 2010-10-23 01:41, Cor Nouws a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote (23-10-10 02:13)
Just thought that I would start a thread on LibO use in Business as
there was a mention of weak areas in the suite that prevents its use and
an efficient tool.

Great idea.
I know there has been pretty much said and collected around that on the
OOo websites and lists.
Since at least for the moment that is 95% or more valid for us too, I
think a real good start for here would be to get a good overview of
that, with highlights, weak and strong points etc.
Is this something you could start with? It would really be a great help.

Thanks a lot,
Cor

Thanks Cor. We should invite any member who has interest in this as well as try to collect as much data as possible.

BTW ... I started LibO in Education and LibO in Academia threads and it attracted quite a few members. Hope this works just as well.

If there is a marketing member who has a passionate interest in this feel free to take the lead. I am more into LibO in all education but will also work on this in need to.