Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.4 "New Features" video script for translation

Oh yeah! Thanks for the heads up!
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.4_New_Features_Script/he

Sadly some of the features in the video are yet to be translated in the
actual UI but that's all I can do at the moment.

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<DevOps - Hebrew translator>