[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support
- From: Jesús Corrius <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:03:40 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 2:01 AM, Jose A. Medrano <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hello guys.
> I'm a Linux User (Fedora/Debian) for over 2 years.
> Now that OO community is working on LibreOffice I'd like to join the team
> helping at the es_MX translation (I'm from Mexico).
> I was wondering where to begin, and what to do.
We will be announcing more news about translations soon, just keep
following this list to get the announcements.
Jesús Corrius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Document Foundation founding member
Skype: jcorrius | Twitter: @jcorrius
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support||eduardo romero <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support||"Jose A. Medrano" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Turkish localization team
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support