Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Turkish localization team

Welcome Görkem and the Turkish community! (And I forgot all the other one
s:
/me waves frantically to the subscribers of the list...)
About your PS: yes, it would be ideal, let's see if we can do that: but at
the same time we don't expect to have exactly the same things and tools tha
we had before...

Best,
Charles.