Dear Charles,

You are right - on the other hand, when I wrote that, I was also thinking
about amending processes and transforming brands, e.g

- Writing an email to related mailing lists and reminding them that this
change has happened, together with reasons. Potentially useful: Writing an
email to various journalists and pioneer bloggers would also help.
- Discussing this change within local group's mailing list (everybody is
puzzled now!)
- Replacing all OpenOffice.org brands, wordings etc with LibreOffice in
group's (in our case, openoffice.org.tr) web page to reflect the name
LibreOffice.
- Replacing all OOo logos with LibreOffice.
- Removing all "OpenOffice.org is backed by Sun/Oracle" or similar sentence
and replacing them with "LibreOffice is a community-driven effort to produc
a free to use office platform" - or smtg like that.
- Transforming and migrating local mailing lists by making a rename from OO
on group's web page.
- As tools evolve on libreoffice.org, linking these features from group web
page.

And other things that didn't immediately come to my mind....

Best
Görkem

On 5 October 2010 11:15, Charles-H. Schulz <