[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 11:23:13 +0200
- To: i10 lijst <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The Calc Guide, chapter "Formulas and functons", refers to a list for comparison of functions in Calc and Excel.
Op page 19 it says:
However, the majority of functions can be used in both Calc and Excel without any change. A comparison list may be found on the LibreOffice wiki, linked from the Documentation/Publications page.
I can't find a reference on the wiki though. Can there be added a hyperlink in this Calc guide?
If anyone can tell me where this list can be found, I can add the reference in the Guide, if wanted.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel||Dennis Roczek <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Add hy-RU to the Pootle translation server
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Add hy-RU to the Pootle translation server
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Correction of string in pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel