[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take up Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) translation
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take up Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) translation
- From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:08:46 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Welcome Tseng Cheng Chia, please sign on to the Freedesktop.org and
check this page:
Le Thu, 7 Oct 2010 18:53:59 +0800,
"Tseng, Cheng-Chia" <firstname.lastname@example.org> a écrit :
> There was no one took up Traditional Chinsee translaiton yet, and I am
> willing to do it in this transitional period.
> I have experience with translating some of Gnome, KDE, Xfce, MeeGo
> programs in the desktop field.
> However, I am only a basic user and not familiar with some advanced
> features, so if there is someone good at translating the technical
> terms of LibO into Chinese, please contact me.
Membre du Comité exécutif
The Document Foundation.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Take up Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) translation||"Tseng, Cheng-Chia" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [Libreoffice] Translation plans for LO-3.3 and future
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Updated Serbian translation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Take up Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) translation
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [Libreoffice] Translation plans for LO-3.3 and future