[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution
- From: Per Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 23:34:27 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Thank you for your help.
Please find the updated po below.
Goran Rakic skrev 2010-10-07 22:59:
У чет, 07. 10 2010. у 21:25 +0200, Per Eriksson пише:
Can somebody with the appropriate rights please integrate these for us? :-)Hi Per,
It looks like you did not use the latest lo-build.pot POT file. When
merged there are still some messages not translated. You can get the
updated lo-build-sv.po from here:
I can prepare the patch and send it to libreoffice devel list after your
Here are the current stats:
$ msgmerge --previous ooo-build-sv.po lo-build.pot> lo-build-sv.po
$ pocount lo-build-sv.po
type strings words (source) words (translation)
translated: 279 ( 83%) 1187 ( 83%) 1059
fuzzy: 23 ( 6%) 54 ( 3%) n/a
untranslated: 32 ( 9%) 179 ( 12%) n/a
Total: 334 1420 1059
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution||Petr Mladek <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution||Per Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution||Goran Rakic <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution