[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [Libreoffice] Translation plans for LO-3.3 and future

> 2010/10/7 Andre Schnabel <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>:
>> Hi Petr,
>>
>> (forwarding for info to l10n@libo)
>>
>> thanks for the update - all correct, but one addition:
>>
>> We might be able to provide a pootle server for 3.3 as well. But all
>> people who are fine with directly pulling po-files and sending these
>> to the mailing list, should go on as suggested.
>>
>> André

Hi,

I'm Antón Méixome, from Galician Team

Following the instructions above

Our first contribution. Can somebody kind to push our updated translation?
I don't have git account and I think it's too soon for demand it :-)

http://blog.openoffice.gl/IMG/zip/gl.po.zip
http://blog.openoffice.gl/IMG/zip/lo-build-gl.po.zip

--
Leader of openOffice.org GL