[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.
- From: Olav Dahlum <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 15:33:04 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 08/10/10 14:35, Petr Mladek wrote:
> Olav Dahlum píše v Čt 07. 10. 2010 v 23:57 +0200:
>> Please push this file for now:
> Thanks a lot for the translation.
> I am just curious that the file is so huge. It seems to be complete
> translation of the UI and help.
> How did you get the list of strings that should get translated?
> Note that libreoffice/build/po/ooo-build.sdf was a bit outdated. I have
> updated it yesterday. Also I renamed it to lo-build.sdf at the same
> Best Regards,
> PS: It is possible that I have missed something. I havn't read all mails
> on all LO-related mailing list.
If you look again on the server, this time in the folder root level,
there's now files according this new scheme as well.
This is mostly due to the Norwegian upstream translation being
incomplete and some misunderstanding.
Extraction of the strings, In my case on 64 bit Linux to get the US
English templates from a built tree:
(This folder should now be in the path: solver/330/unxlngx6.pro/bin/)
"localize -e -l en-US -f ~/LO-templates.sdf"
Process the file with e.g "oo2po" to extract the templates.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.||Goran Rakic <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.||Olav Dahlum <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.||Petr Mladek <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Dutch translation
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.