Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.

У пет, 08. 10 2010. у 15:33 +0200, Olav Dahlum пише:

> This is mostly due to the Norwegian upstream translation being
> incomplete and some misunderstanding.

Would you prefer to wait after the l10n cws gets pulled from upstream
not to overwrite your changes?

I do not think we have the process defined in this moment how to handle
changes to the upstream translations, but we should define something
after the 3.3 time frame.

Are you in contact with the current OOo Dutch translation team?

Goran