Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Dutch translation

Hi Eljo,

CCAmstelveen wrote (Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:49:03 +0200)

If I can help let me know. I do not know how you work but send me in the right direction e we will get there.

I just see your mail in the archive (so hacked another thread to get it on the list for me. You was so fast with posting, that not many people may have seen it.)

Are you subscribed to libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org as well ?
That was suggested.

To be honest, I have not seen yet what extra needs to be done for the Dutch translation. Translation of OpenOffice.org is 100%, thanks to Dick (DiGro) who does that very consistently.

Do you already know more? If not, we'll have to find it out - then stay tuned.
Cor

- ideas/remarks for the community council? See
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council