[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Dutch translation
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Dutch translation
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 15:36:16 +0200
- To: email@example.com
CCAmstelveen wrote (Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:49:03 +0200)
If I can help let me know. I do not know how you work but send me in the right direction e we will get there.
I just see your mail in the archive (so hacked another thread to get it on the list for me. You was so fast with posting, that not many people may have seen it.)
Are you subscribed to firstname.lastname@example.org as well ?
That was suggested.
To be honest, I have not seen yet what extra needs to be done for the Dutch translation. Translation of OpenOffice.org is 100%, thanks to Dick (DiGro) who does that very consistently.
Do you already know more? If not, we'll have to find it out - then stay tuned.
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
- ideas/remarks for the community council? See
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Finnish l10n||Harri Pitkänen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Finnish l10n
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?