 On 08/10/10 15:40, Goran Rakic wrote:
У пет, 08. 10 2010. у 15:33 +0200, Olav Dahlum пише:
This is mostly due to the Norwegian upstream translation being
incomplete and some misunderstanding.

Would you prefer to wait after the l10n cws gets pulled from upstream
not to overwrite your changes?

I do not think we have the process defined in this moment how to handle
changes to the upstream translations, but we should define something
after the 3.3 time frame.

Are you in contact with the current OOo Dutch translation team?

Goran

Dutch? I'm Norwegian and part of the Norwegian upstream team. :-p

Yes, sure, I can always wait so I can merge with any new strings. I had
the m9 one ready when LO m7 came out,
so trying to reuse as much of it as I can. But I'm also trying to sync
the Norwegian Bokmål and Norwegian Nynorsk efforts.
Attached a picture to demonstrate...

Olav