[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Push this file for Norwegian Bokmål.

On 08/10/10 15:40, Goran Rakic wrote:
> У пет, 08. 10 2010. у 15:33 +0200, Olav Dahlum пише:
>> This is mostly due to the Norwegian upstream translation being
>> incomplete and some misunderstanding.
>>
> Would you prefer to wait after the l10n cws gets pulled from upstream
> not to overwrite your changes?
>
> I do not think we have the process defined in this moment how to handle
> changes to the upstream translations, but we should define something
> after the 3.3 time frame.
>
> Are you in contact with the current OOo Dutch translation team?
>
> Goran

Dutch? I'm Norwegian and part of the Norwegian upstream team. :-p

Yes, sure, I can always wait so I can merge with any new strings. I had
the m9 one ready when LO m7 came out,
so trying to reuse as much of it as I can. But I'm also trying to sync
the Norwegian Bokmål and Norwegian Nynorsk efforts.
Attached a picture to demonstrate...

Olav